Are you lost? Having trouble finding your ways in the menus? Just want to get an overview of what's here? You've come to the right place. This is the Calvin and Hobbes treasure map. Or site map, as it's usually called here on the web. Whatever you want to call it, this is where you will find shortcuts to all (or most) of the important places on Digital Calvin and Hobbes.
I will try to keep this map as updated at possible. If you think something is missing please feel free to let me know.
-You are standing here. Yes, it's the complete map for Digital Calvin and Hobbes, with all the trap doors marked. Or perhaps not all. . . .
- Information about updates, new features and other things will be posted here.
- Information about Bill Watterson, the author of Calvin and Hobbes.
- A list of the books. You should definitely read them. All of them.
- A list of the most important characters you meet in Calvin and Hobbes, and a little bit about them.
- Different Calvin and Hobbes drawings, movies, tattoo-photos etc. Mostly contributed by the viewers.
- A collection of links to other Calvin and Hobbes fan-sites and tributes.
- Ever wondered what Calvin and Hobbes are called in other parts of the world? Here you can find out.
- A quick overview of what you can and cannot do here at Digital Calvin and Hobbes.
- Lots of stuff about Calvin and Hobbes that you might not already know.
- Some famous, deep and funny quotes from this amazing boy and the rest of the cast. Some from Calvin, some from Hobbes, and some others.
- Information about who actually holds the rights to what.
Spiff in Trouble
- A flash game where you have to help Spiff launch his spaceship properly in order to return safely to earth
Tic Tac Toe - 2 player
- Play a game of the classic Tic Tac Toe against a friend
- Lay the perfect strategy to beat Rosalyn the babysitter.
Tic Tac Toe - 1 player
Play a game of the classic Tic Tac Toe against the computer
- How fast can you identify and pair together the different Calvin pictures? Faster times means higher scores.
- A variation of the classic whack-a-mole. Keep Moe off Calvin's back. It has a timer; how fast are you
- Not so much a game as a funny trick. Mom knows what number you are thinking of.
- This is the complete list of all the polls. Vote on the one you missed or just check out the results.
- Talk about anything related to Calvin and Hobbes.
- Talk about any other cartoons you like.
- Use it to try out signatures, avatars and stuff like that. Don't count on anybody reading what you post here. Messages may be deleted without notice.
- A simple form that lets you search the site
- Specify your search to narrow your result
- Found some thing you like? Something you hate? Something that doesn't work? Anything that is on your mind can be said here. You can also send me an e-mail. Use this address: chrisFAKE@calvin-and-hobbes.org. Remove the four capital letters that indicates the address is not real.
- This page will let you help with the financial situation. It's completely optional, of course. Any donations will be used to improve bandwidth, server hardware or other things directly affecting the quality of the site and the experience of the visit.